Raging Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lie To Me dvd

Go down

Lie To Me dvd Empty Lie To Me dvd

Post  babycanread123 Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:59 am

Police have arrested nine people, including two The Big Bang Theory dvd of Britain's wealthiest entrepreneurs, on suspicion of fraud in connection with the 2008 collapse The Tudors season 4 of Iceland's Kaupthing bank during the global financial crisis.
Britain's Serious Fraud Office said seven men Army Wives dvd aged between 42 and 54 were held in raids on two businesses and Lie To Me dvd eight homes in London. The properties were mad man dvd being searched and the suspects questioned at police stations in the city. Two men, aged 42 and 43, were arrested in the true blood dvd Icelandic capital, Reykjavik.
Entrepreneurs Robert and Vincent Tchenguiz true blood on dvd confirmed they were among those arrested in London and said they were "cooperating fully" with authorities.
A police van was parked outside cheap dvd the office of the brothers' investment firm, Rotch Property, in the upmarket Mayfair area.
The Tchenguiz brothers amassed a large property dvd storeportfolio and had investments in some of Britain's best-known retail brands, including grocer J. Sainsbury PLC and pub chain Mitchells & Butlers.

babycanread123

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum