Raging Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey's Anatomy: Can't Fight Biology

Go down

Grey's Anatomy: Can't Fight Biology Empty Grey's Anatomy: Can't Fight Biology

Post  rosekitty Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:56 am

Last week spiders, this week worms?Doctor Who season "Grey's Anatomy" is making a habit out of having oddBig love dvdcreatures in people's bodies.Big love dvd Any hopes of having Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) give birth to an alien baby just moved closer by a step.This episode continued Big love box setalong the same plotlines: Cristina (Sandra Oh) was still brokendvdscollection, Callie (Sara Ramirez)Disney dvd box set collction and Arizona (Jessica Capshaw)Alias dvd couldn't shake off Mark (Eric Dane), Meredith continuedCriminal minds dvd to struggle with the loss of her baby, and Teddy (Kim Raver) the big bang theory season 3 dvdwas still weakened by a good-looking manthe big bang theory dvd. One scene definitely jarred. Near the end of the episode Meredith laid next to Derek trauma dvd(Patrick Dempsey) and said, " ... Then you would have an 80-year-old drooling wife and a 50-year-old drooling kid."Ghost Whisperer box set How has Meredith been Friday Night Lights dvd30 for seven seasons? I understood that time on television isn't the same as in real lifeBrothers and sisters Seasons 1-4 dvd, but the show has gone through CSI New York Seasons 1-6 DVD box setseveral holidays and Meredith is definitely older than 30. Let's blame the sentence on her possiblyfamily guy dvd having Alzheimer's and forgettingSupernatural 1-5 seasons dvd box sethow old she actually is.Cristina with the worm guy was an interestingwithout a trace dvd dynamic. She's still the sniveling, weak person I hate, but watching her try to save the wormssmallville seasons 1-9 dvd showed some promise. Cristina can basically do everything now exceptin treatment dvd be in the operating room. Her relationship with Owen (Kevin McKidd)frasier dvd still seems questionable, but he's been supportive and is trying his best to adjust to herprivate practice dvd. I'd love to see how the firehouse looks after remodelingleverage dvd. I was jaded about Jake the dancer because I've watched every season of "So You Think You Can Dance" and his dancing robin hood dvdwas sub-par. I loved his over-enthusiasticcougar town season 1 dvd father though: He was being supportive no matter what his son wanted to dofringe seasons 1-2 dvd box set. The case itself was probably something that the Chief would have Medium Season 6 dvdwanted to emphasize as a top-ranking, experimental hospital procedure,true blood Seasons 1-3 dvd box set but he never showed up. Apparently the rare surgeriesFlashForward season 1 dvd only crop up when he's talking to advertising agencies. The second weekFIFA World Cup Moive collection of the broadcast seasonsupernatural season 5 dvd (September 27 – October 3) saw Grey’s Anatomy, Modern Family (tied), Parenthood and Hawaii Five-0 top our three rankings for additions between Same DayThe Closer seasons 1-6 dvd and Live+7 Day DVR viewing.Grey’s AnatomyThe Closer Season 6 dvd and Modern Family lead all shows for ratingsBreaking bad seasons 1-3 dvd box set added after airdate via DVR viewing, addingthe pacific dvd 1.5 adults 18-49 ratings points to their Live+Same Day adults 18-49 ratings.Parenthood toppedMI5 DVD 1-5 box set the % ratings increase from DVR viewing, adding 45% to its Live+Same DayArmy Wives dvd adults 18-49 ratings.Hawaii Five-o again topped the absolute average viewership gained from DVR grey's anatomy season 6 dvdviewing, adding 3.3 million average viewers via DVR viewingchuck season 3 dvdbetween the Live+Same Day and Live + 7 day measurement Midsomer Murders dvdperiods.Don’t forget that these Live+7 day program ratings mean nothing to the networkFriends 1-10 dvd advertising revenues or the renewal prospects of your favorite shows that we didn’tJAG 1-10 seasons dvd already know from the Live + Same Day ratings weone tree hill season 7 on dvd
had more than two weeks ago. If you’d like to learn why, read Network Jedi Mind Tricks: Live+7 Ratings And Your Favorite Show.

rosekitty

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum