Raging Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zach Gilford Cast on Shonda Rhimes' 'Off the Map'

Go down

Zach Gilford Cast on Shonda Rhimes' 'Off the Map' Empty Zach Gilford Cast on Shonda Rhimes' 'Off the Map'

Post  rosekitty Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:43 am

Zach Gilford, better known as MVP Matt Saracen of DirectTV's "Friday Night Lights", has found a new and regular job on television. This actor won a role on Shonda Rhimes' new medical drama "Off the Map" which would be aired by ABC next year as part of the midseason line-up.

Girlford is a plastic surgeon in the series. "The character is still being written, but I've heard him described as kind of an all-American frat boy," said Gilford as quoted by EW. "[Map creator Jenna Bans] told me she loves FNL, but wants to distance me from that role as much as possible. [Something] that excited me."

Aerosmith drummer Joey Kramer star trek?complete?series hopes his bandmate Steven Tyler does land a job as anstar?trek?dvd "American Idol" judge because a stint Criminal mindson the reality show would expose the group Criminal minds dvdto a whole new generation of fans. Rumors criminal minds dvd seasonhave been rife about who will replace Criminal minds series dvd original judge Simon Cowell and comedienne criminal minds season 5 dvd Ellen DeGeneres, who quit after just Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd one season, and Tyler is one of many stars Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd collectionlinked to the vacant role.

The rocker recently confirmed Curb Your Enthusiasm series dvdthat he has spoken to executives at TV Seinfeld dvdnetwork Fox about joining the show, Seinfeld dvd seasonbut his surprise news has split his Aerosmith pals.Seinfeld series dvd Earlier this week, guitarist Joe Perry criticized CSI Las Vegas dvdTyler for not sharing his plans with the group because the TV job would have a huge impact on all the bandmates' lives.

He said, "I found out on the internet CSI dvd like the rest of the world... I mean, this is no small thing. Criminal minds dvd collectionI mean, after working with me for 40 years, CSI Las Vegas dvd collectionhe couldn't tell me about this... Why so secretive?Steven is committed to a TV show,CSI season 10 that kind of affects the rest of us. We'd like to plan our lives,Medium dvd ya know?"

But Kramer is remaining optimistic Medium dvd box setabout Tyler's involvement in "American Idol" csi miami dvdand he's keeping a close eye on the "interesting" crime scene investigation dvddevelopments. He tells Billboard,Disney dvd collection "It could be a very positive thing. We've been talking about disney 100 years of magic dvd box set it the last couple of days, and it's made me come to realize what Disney dvd box set a positive impact it could have for (Aerosmith). disney dvdThe possibilities are kind of infinite with something like that happening, disney classic collectionus being exposed to a whole new generation of people. So we'll see what happens. It should be interesting."

Rockers Van Halen are back in the studio Disney dvdwith original frontman David Lee Roth Disney series dvd and will release their first studio Michael Jackson DVD Collectionalbum in more than two decades in 2011. Michael Jackson DVD The group completed its reunion tour with Roth Michael Jackson series dvdin 2008 and many fans expected them to follow michael jackson 32 dvd up the road success with a new record, but there was no word on anyMichael Jackson Ultimate dvd upcoming projects.

However, the band recently renewed its deal Michael Jackson Ultimate series dvdwith publishers Warner/Chappell and guitarist Eddie Van Halen and his drummer brother Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd box set Alex have revealed they are working on new material. The shield dvd box setThey stated, "(Van Halen) is currently in the studio recording an album Grey's Anatomy dvdwith Roth that is due for release in 2011."

And the band will promote the forthcoming Grey's Anatomy dvd box setdisc by hitting the road once again, reports Billboard. The site claims the rockers' Grey's Anatomy season 6 dvd box setmanager and Live Nation promotions executive Irving Azoff mentioned a Van Halen 2011 tour during a discussion about concert earnings on get smart dvdThursday, August 5.

The shield dvdThe group's previous studio album, "Van Halen III", was released in 1998 and featured Gary Cherone on vocals.the west wing dvd Roth last appeared with his Van Halen pals on Bones season 5 dvdtheir best-selling 1983 release, titled "1984".

Bones dvd season
Bones dvd
buffy the vampire slayer dvd
stargate atlantis season 5
six feet under complete series
The Wire dvd

rosekitty

Back to top Go down